Need a new house?

These stupid fools want to foreclosing on my house. Forget it I'll get another one. Should I buy a new one now before these fools foreclosing it? I just got a raise too. This should be impressive to banks. That should void out the need for credit check I would think. Some dumb Arab wants to sue me too because of busted credit cards but I move and not tell him

7 Answers

Relevance
  • james
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Does sound like it. Good luck with all.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Buy a cheap house.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

That's funny because you sound like the only fool in this story....

• 5 months ago

What makes you think that you will be approved for a loan on a second house when the first house is being foreclosed on? It is never stupid to foreclose on a house. If they are entitled to it and you owe them a debt - allowing them to foreclose, then why would that be stupid? It would be the smartest action they could take.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

That doesn't void the need for a credit check. The only way to buy a house without a credit check is to put down 100% of the price -- so you don't need a bank to finance it.

• 5 months ago

Unless you are paying cash, I don't know how you would do that, since you can't get a mortgage loan if you have had more than 1 late payment in the last 12 months.

-- and we know the mortgage company is not going to foreclose over one payment.

• Henry
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Fake racist news.

• Henry
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

If that's a snowflake, it doesn't look like one. It looks more like an asterisk.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.