Penis issue, symptoms of penile cancer (worst case scenario ofc)?

I've been having an issue with my guy downstairs and was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what it could be.

I first noticed something was wrong when I started feeling a pain down there so I checked and was shocked by a big huge ulcer/blister kind of looking thing on my glands, so I then went to sleep and woke up to it burst and thought hmm maybe its nothing too bad then, and ever since then my whole glands are turning a very red colour and is spreading all over and now covering my urethral opening and is extremely painful and feels like a burning pain.

I know it isn't an std or anything as I've been tested, I'm starting to get worried and going to be going to the doctors as it seems to be getting worse and worse.

• kelvin

you still don't have cancer

• Lôn

Glands?.your testes?....or did you mean Glans ?

• Lôn

Yes...the head..... see a doctor!!

• ?

Its probably not the worst case scenario, but definitely something you want the doctor to check out.

• lala

Its Not cancer for sure

But yes see your doc

Yes go get seen, no one here will be able to figure it out, cancer though, probably not.