Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 5 months ago

Can I still be Republican if I'm atheist?

2nd amendment is important to me and I believe if less government.

in*

• In

You can only be a Republitard if you are a bible thumper. Come to the Libertarian side, we have cookies.

You can but you must keep your mind open for growth in understanding new revelations brought about by learning and experiences

• Clive

What does the 2nd Amendment have to do with it?

It is your life

Everyone I keep company with is a conservative, most are Republican. I only know of two who practice any sort of religion. Most are ambivalent on the matter. Despite what people are led to believe.

Think for yourself and you'll be ok.

• Matt

Yes .

the notion that republicans believe in less government is false and a misnomer

also, one does not have to be atheist to be a democrat, nor does one have to be a republican to be a 2nd amendment gun nut

you create more political polarization when you make such rigid labels on yourself

Contrary to popular belief, the Republican party includes members of all religious ideologies.

You do not have to be a republican to own a gun dammit.