Dane asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

When is your birthday?

And why do you like having it that time of year? My birthday's September 16 and I like the weather and it isn't near any holidays, so I'm not bored because of my birthday!

Favorite Answer

I was born on Aug. 24th.

When I was younger I really didn’t like that day because my friends and relatives were always on vacation during that time of the year so I couldn’t have birthday parties.

Now I think it’s a nice day to be born because some of my favorite people are born on that day too and I like the weather: not too hot, not too cold. Also, it’s almost the end of the summer (the worst season imo) and the beginning of autumn (my favorite season).

• Dane6 months agoReport

That's what I like about having a September birthday. The hot days end, and it gets more cozy and everything changes. August 24 is a good birthday!

Mine is in 10 september

I know it just me but everyday I wake is great and my new birthday. There’s something so limiting to me seeing only one day as a present 🎁.

I like the idea of continuity until the timeline is broken.

Have a good day

• PJ

My birthday is in February.

My birthday is in March.

Mine already passed. Almost ....almost ten days ago. I should have celebrated on the 4th.

Mines close to Halloween and I love it!

• Dane6 months agoReport

Then you could eat all the candy you wanted for your birthday! Haha

July 11, it's nothing, in particular, I like about it other than it's not cold. I had no choice in the day I was born.