Is my boyfriend a narcissistic? Is this behaviour normal?

Ive been with him for 2 and a half years and some of it has been amazing and then the rest was a lot of shouting and him mistreating me verbally, thats calmed down but recently we’ve been great communication, love, showing emotion everything good , but yesterday we had plans to meet at 5pm he decided to go into a pub and get a pint with his friends cause he finished at 4.He only told me this at 5pm and asked me to walk 25 minutes in the rain so that he could finish his drink, ive no problem walking to him but im not going to walk so he could finish a drink with his friend when we had plans.When i told him no he was very sweet about it however when i told him im angry he started to call me controlling , telling me to shut up, im a nightmare, he would of walked for me, and broke up with me... then when i was upset he was ignoring my texts , i told i was pure heartbroken ans it shouldnt have been a word thrown around it affects people he didnt care.We were supposed to book tickets to and he goes **** that im going out with friends tonight i dont want this drama in my life im out.Then when i said to him you did the same thing to me 3 weeks ago he was like idc.When u break up with someone u do it in a humane way not on a text in a 2 and a half year relationship.Ive shouted at him before sure but ive never been cruel.Im confused is this normal behaviour from a boyfriend? And how do i get over this

Favorite Answer

No - it just sounds like he's a bit controlling with some anger issues.

Narcissists are completely obsessed about themselves, talk about themselves, big themselves up and usually put themselves first. They are arrogant and would probably want you to be admiring them all the time.

You seem to just be having usual bf/gf problems.

• Bill

narcists have a controlego and will do anything to put you down and control everything you do

If you have doubts andyou do , pass on him and get a real man