Bed bugs on holiday?

I m pretty sure i "caught" bed bugs on my holidays in Japan. I have itchy red bumps all over my legs and some on my arms and i dont get bitten by mosquitoes that much so I m pretty sure theyre bed bugs. I just came home and left my suitcase and backpack outside. I moved some of my clothes from my suitcase... show more I m pretty sure i "caught" bed bugs on my holidays in Japan. I have itchy red bumps all over my legs and some on my arms and i dont get bitten by mosquitoes that much so I m pretty sure theyre bed bugs. I just came home and left my suitcase and backpack outside. I moved some of my clothes from my suitcase to the washing machine in a closed bag and washed them at 60 degrees celsius. I brought some of my souvenirs inside though bc it s food and it woukd be a shame if they became spoiled. I also brought my phone and chargers inside. Is it okay to do so or is there a high chance that there will be bed bugs on them? Online i only read stuff about washing your clothes but nothing about other stuff. So is it okay to bring shoes, books, toiletries erc. inside? I dont want to throw anything away.
4 answers 4