I entered this command into my Mac Book Pro because I was told it'd make it run quicker, but now it's glitching?

I entered this one to make it function at lower latency speeds (or so I was told):

find ~ -name "TEMP*" -o -print | xargs rm

I was also told that to "temporarily" allow my computer to run, and I quote, "buttery smooth" with an "FPS boost", I should enter the following in the Mac terminal, to which I did and everything hasn't been working quite properly ever since:

rm -rf ${TEMPDIR}/*

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what isnt quite working properly? tempdir gets cleared on reboot so shouldnt effect anything although its not recommended to clear it manually cause that can do things to your system thats unexpected. and as far as the find command it just looks for anything that has the name temp(anything). and then remove them. a reboot should deal with the issue but may need to reinstall programs depending on what actually got removed.

• Bill

the hackers sucked you right in delete itandyou may have to reset the program again

if you want it to run faster delete all of the apps you do not need and cut down on memory usage

It's gonna be all right, it's gonna be all right