Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

My friend just told me that whenever she goes to sleep her brother comes in her room and takes pictures of her. She is terrified.?

She doesn’t wanna tell anyone. What should she do for him to stop?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

She needs to tell someone or wear a lot of clothes or lock her door

• Edna
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Your friend should lock her bedroom door before she goes to sleep. If the knob on her bedroom door doesn't lock, she should go to the hardware store, buy a new lock set, and install it on her bedroom door.

• 5 months ago

Lock her door. Set up wildlife camera to photograph him when he comes in etc....

• 5 months ago

are you nude when it happens

• RYAN5 months agoReport

Tell her to sleep naked, and always do pushups before bed time

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Lock her door or, TELL SOMEONE! His behavior isn't normal at all...what's he doing with the pics??

• 5 months ago

Well that is most definitely weird, but hopefully he's not taking pics of her naked. And why doesn't she tell her parents about this? Are you encouraging her to do that?

• Yeah, she’s in a tough situation for sure. Tell her to block her door at night or get a lock for it. Does she sleep naked?

• 5 months ago

Why doesn't she put a lock on her door? Almost anyone can figure out how to put in a simple bolt - all you need is a drill and a screwdriver.

• joedlh
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Get a lock for her door. If she is unwilling to raise this issue with her parents, then she has no recourse. If her parents don't think this is wrong, then she should go to the authorities.

• 5 months ago

Yes I do have a good day and time to meet with

• David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

She should stay awake but how does she know if she's asleep?

• Emma5 months agoReport

Because one time she woke up from him coming in the door. And she stayed still to see what he was gonna do and he got out his camera and lifted the sheets on her. She was so scared. I stayed up with her all night over FaceTime but she had to move her dresser next to her door so he wouldn’t get in.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.