What is the best way to do a table in MS Excell program with blood glucose measurement, in the time function?

What is the best way to do a table in MS Excell program with blood glucose measurement, in the time function? and how to make good blood sugar test with a glucometer I got a glucometer from an endocrinologist for free, she told me to do it weekly best on Saturday or Sunday, four glucose measurements, fasting,... show more What is the best way to do a table in MS Excell program with blood glucose measurement, in the time function? and how to make good blood sugar test with a glucometer
I got a glucometer from an endocrinologist for free, she told me to do it weekly best on Saturday or Sunday, four glucose measurements, fasting, after breakfast, after dinner, and after the last meal just before bedtime. She said it would be good if I also took measurements during the week from time to time.
I do not have diabetes, for now, but I have insulin resistance, I also took medicines for this disease, metformin, the doctor told me to stop this medicine for 3 months, and come to a check-up on November 15, 2019, making a glucose Curves
Update: The doctor told me to just do a blood sugar test from time to time, including one detailed once a week and save it somewhere in a paper notebook or computer, and I thought it would be best to do it in an Excel spreadsheet: -)
1 answer 1