What illness is this likely to be?

Hi. Last week my 54 year old mum went out with friends and had 3 alcoholic drinks. She got in at midnight, was fine (not drunk) and went to sleep. At 6am she woke up with excruciating pain in her abdomen and I found her unconscious. She is not a big drinker and she does not smoke, but she does have high blood... show more Hi. Last week my 54 year old mum went out with friends and had 3 alcoholic drinks. She got in at midnight, was fine (not drunk) and went to sleep. At 6am she woke up with excruciating pain in her abdomen and I found her unconscious.
She is not a big drinker and she does not smoke, but she does have high blood pressure. The doctor says her blood test results showed a slightly abnormal liver function. There are no other symptoms apart from fatigue and nausea. What could this be?
All I can find is liver cancer (she doesn t have many of the symptoms) or liver damage/disease but this doesn t make sense as she doesn t drink much and is generally in good health...

She has a scan of her liver booked but it s not until next week.