Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 5 months ago

My boss wont let me miss a day of work to take the sat what should I do? I'm 17?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Take the SAT test, that is for your future, call in sick. Tell your boss if you are that valuable you deserve a big raise.

• 5 months ago

Better quit your job and take the SAT.

• 5 months ago

Your boss sounds like a jealous git who is jealous that you have a future and he doesn't. TAKE THE SATS. Please, do it. Even if you have to quit. Or tell him your mum insist you take the SATs and since you are only 17, her wishes must be followed. PLEASE, do right by your self and take the test.

• cool
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Your boss is an idiot. Good luck with the test.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Your boss is preparing you for the future you should listen to him he's trying to help you for the real world and better your future listen to your boss.

• 5 months ago

call out. Your boss may not be happy but he will have to get over it.

• 5 months ago

Find a better job

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

your education comes first. study, take the SAT, and hopefully get a good score. if he fires you because of it, oh well, that's his problem. it's not like you just decided to skip work for no reason and get fired. your SAT is hopefully to get into a good college that will help your career.

• 5 months ago

Your education comes first. Do all you can do to get your shift covered but ultimately your boss is trash and your future lies in your education not in this job.

• drip
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

How far in advance did you tell them you needed the day off?

The next exam date is August 24. That is over a month away.

I would be surprise they don’t let you off for that morning.

Find another co worker to take your shift.

Find another job and give notice

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.