How quickly will Batwoman be cancelled?

The show is going to flop so hard due to the identity politics they keep showing in the trailers and promos and how massively those have been getting disliked on YouTube. I'm just wondering how long we'll have to wait until the inevitable announcement that the show has ended. Fingers crossed it's... show more The show is going to flop so hard due to the identity politics they keep showing in the trailers and promos and how massively those have been getting disliked on YouTube. I'm just wondering how long we'll have to wait until the inevitable announcement that the show has ended. Fingers crossed it's before the second episode airs (if not before the show even premieres).
Update: If I don't watch the show, then I'll feel like I'm missing out on a part of the Arrowverse since (even though I hope they don't) they'll probably have characters from Batwoman show up on the other shows (apart from the annual crossover) and have characters from other shows guest star on the... show more If I don't watch the show, then I'll feel like I'm missing out on a part of the Arrowverse since (even though I hope they don't) they'll probably have characters from Batwoman show up on the other shows (apart from the annual crossover) and have characters from other shows guest star on the occasional episode of Batwoman. It's bad enough they have LGBT characters in the main cast of Arrowverse shows. I don't want to have to watch a show where the title character is LGBT.
1 answer 1