Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

What is the most pleasurable/safest way to practice exhibitionism?

I have been obsessed with the idea of people seeing me naked ever since an incident with a girl at a pool when I was younger and just entering puberty/getting interested in girls. I'm 18 now and desperately want to act on these urges this girl gave me and expose myself. But I'm deathly afraid of being arrested and having my whole future ruined because I did something really stupid. Unfortunately my options to at least do it in an unpopulated area are can't happen, I never got a driver's licence in high school, and the park I live in put security cameras everywere so no more walking around naked in my yard. I also don't want word to get back to my parents. I've kind of wanted to try skinny dipping but I only go to a public pool. If any exhibitionists have tips that would help it I would be forever grateful. I can't stand not acting on this fantasy while I'm at least young and somewhat good looking. It's summer and in fall I go to college (no dorm), where I doubt opportunities will arise.

Favorite Answer

I have no idea how to answer your question. There is an old saying I can share w/ you "Desire is a liar and never trust lust" . We all have desires and fantasies to do various things such as you describe.Just because the desires and fantasies exist does not mean they need to be fulfilled. One must exercise caution as you have been doing. One "mistake" and your whole life could be ruined. Think about all of this very carefully and what the consequences of any of your actions might be. There are always consequences- good or bad. If it gets to the point where you feel that you can not control the desire to expose yourself seek the help of a therapist. I am quite serious.

Going to a nudist resort or nude beach.

Go to your public pool. Wear a loose fitting suit put something heavy in pocket. Dive in deep end of pool help suit fall off. Get out of the pool and act frightened.

The only ones that will get pissed are pruned or Bible thumpers. Everyone else will point and laugh.

• Ann

You can: 1) become a dancer at a female strip club, such as a Chippendale; 2) join a nudist group; or 3) become a nude artist's model. If you're in Europe, you can also go to nude beaches in the summer. You absolutely do NOT want to be arrested for exposing yourself in any area that doesn't condone nudity. You will be arrested as a sex offender, and you will have to register for the rest of your life.

• ron h

I don't have an answer, but I'm glad to hear that you understand the risks.

• Fred

There are nudist camps and nude beaches so start with them.

• Josie

Nudist beach. Boats. Sun clubs. And websites like Chaterbate.

IN reality yours is a common fetish, and The "good" part is your already realizing that In todays world cameras are everywhere!!! going back many years I had a Young friend who was Much more at ease then I ever was unclothed 1st time we met was the last week of September and Still quite warm but after Summer and At dusk that night he took me to his towns Lake Beach area and as dark settled we went Skinny dipping, after a while we went up to the pavillion to lay back and dry out some,,, well we were goofing around when I Looked up and saw someone walking towards us ( 1/4 mile off so we grabbed our clothes and got dressed ..It was a rush , so i kind of get what your saying, we dated for a while but lived a distance apart so I would be weekly or 2 times we might see each other......We did LOTS of things together and for each other's enjoyment, one subzero night he and i were out riding around and he made a comment about hoiw much winter sucked and he was all depressed and Yada yada I pulled into a self serve car wash left the engine running with the e brake on and all told him to sit on the hood which he did and I proceeded to go down on him Mind you This was ON Main street of his town on a friday night no one was naked but still ... its all about using your brain ..lol stay focused but if your clear go for it also wear a Bandana or one of those face covers like antiqueefa....... lifes too short get naked now before you get all fat and nasty and no one wants to see you naked

• Kendall

I'm very impressed with your stories! This is common for males and females, and I have this too, and love to have a sexual encounter, totally nude- out in open air. I do like sunbathing nude.. sometimes a girl will walk by, and this is really erotic (I'm adult male) Thanx! kendall.smart@yahoo.com

Have you tried searching online for "exhibitionist" websites or chat forums where you might be able to connect with and possibly meet like minded people.

But whatever you do, stay within the confines of the law. The last thing you want is a "criminal sexual conduct" offense on your record.

Model for an art life class. You can make money whilst flaunting your best feature.