Emma asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 months ago

If i answer someones question on here professionally will i most likely get best answer?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • falcon
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

It depends on the level of intelligence the asker have to appreciate a good answer

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Depends on If the Asker Likes your Answer or not you can have the Most Perfect Answer Ever but if the Asker does not Feel that you gave them what they were looking for or if they like someone Else's Answer you may not get Picked

• 4 months ago

This depends some people want it plain and simple and others want all the details. Just give the short answer first and then go into detail. Thats the best way to do it with out mind control. It used to he who ever got the most likes but now it is the poster of the comment.

Lv 7
    4 months ago

That depends on who asks it, how serious the question is, and whether or not they like your answer or find it useful. There are plenty of seemingly serious questions that get quality answers, only to have a best answer selected that is nonsense or a non-answer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Slim chance .......

• 4 months ago

are you joking? Long winded answers are often ignored and not even read.

Most BA's are awarded to the askers other sock puppet, point gaming for points.

I've seen people give polite, excellent, knowledge lengthy answers........and then "Your Momma" gets awarded Best answer-

Giving excellent answers is no guarantee of best answer and often ensures you WON'T get it.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

No, It's Yahoo ANSWERS........not Yahoo TROLL & STALKER PLAYGROUND.....and that was the original idea of this site. Some of us still remember. Ask a question, get an educated ANSWER. Not insults and comments about your mother.

• 4 months ago

Are you serious? Getting awarded best answer is ALL the asker's choice... but no one forces the asker to pick a best answer.

There's been many times where I have answered a question with a long & detailed answer, but the asker decided to pick the shortest & shittiest answer instead.

I remember years ago, there used to be a voting system, so if the asker didn't pick a best answer after a certain amount of time - it went to the public instead and they picked one. But even then, sometimes the public didn't even pick a best answer for a question.

The voting system has since been done away with - so only the asker has the choice of picking a best answer or not.

• 4 months ago

Eh, don't count on it.

Depending on the type of question, and whether the asker will actually give best answer, you never can be sure.

But your chances do increase a lot, most questions the best answer will be given to the one who says what the asker wants to hear not what the actual best answer is.

But for actual serious questions, where someone is looking for some help or advice on something, you have a good chance of getting a BA if your answer is helpful and good.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Not necessarily ...most people pick a BA that agrees with them.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

there is no likeliness. it is completely up to the asker to decide. for my questions i just pick any answer at random as long as its not anonymous

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.