Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 5 months ago

Why do some men wear shorts out in public?

Favorite Answer

For me, shorts are more comfortable in hot weather, because when I'm wearing long jeans or joggers and I start sweating, the fabric starts sticking to my skin and that sucks.

• Crazy **** just happens that's not magic or a force or wo wo it's just life...

Ignorance doesn't change that... I wish my life was a little more stable right now though.

Because they want to I see nothing wrong with it

Habit in warm weather

When men wear longer shorts thy are big in the lag you can look up an see the underwear but if men just wear shorts shorts then you do not see up then bec thy are not big on the lag an no room in then for no way you can see up then as good as you can long ones

Because they want to, and it is extremely hot outside.

So they don't expose their privates.

What is wrong with men wearing shorts out in public? I wear shorts all the time in public (with sandals) in warm and hot weather. Been doing that for several years. I see a lot of men wearing shorts in public. Some do it even in cold weather.

Because it's hot out.

• Murzy

Temps are over 100