my flowers in my hanging basket,are getting to,big for the baaket. What do I do next?

Favorite Answer

Time for a replant in a bigger basket. As you've not shared what kind of flowers you have can't be more specific. But I can say that some plants will also grow more roots as well as the plants above ground. If you have more roots too, you might think about splitting what you have between two baskets.

More than fifty years ago my wife and I planted a small fern in a hanging basket in our family room. Today that fern and its off spring are planted in several places around the house, including a pot of them outside in the front yard. Fern roots grow too, so essentially we kept getting more and more ferns to plant. All from one small fern to start with.

• In

Agent Orange worked great in Vietnam, but practically any broad spectrum herbicide will do.