What to do when your mom doesn't care if a medicine is killing you due to the side effects but forces you to take it daily?

it's a medicine for my anxiety. She stresses that I need it, but it is giving me breathing problems. I've been hospitalized for a long infection and got asthma since taking it. These nights I've been waking up because I cannot breath and go to sleep to go out into the living room and have another dose... show more it's a medicine for my anxiety. She stresses that I need it, but it is giving me breathing problems. I've been hospitalized for a long infection and got asthma since taking it. These nights I've been waking up because I cannot breath and go to sleep to go out into the living room and have another dose of beclate and try to breath. When I'm dead I hope she's happy.