Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

Do taller people easily fall in basketball?

whenever I play against a dude that's couple inches shorter but is built like a wrestler, I cant even get rebound over them in fear that they will knock me down.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Not really, basketball is kinda like figure skating. The best players have incredible balance, coordination and timing. Height doesn't mean **** if you got feet like a ballerina. Also boxing out would almost guarantee a rebound over a smaller person

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Tall people get better chicks. Im black 6'7 and I used to date a 5"10 phat booty Columbian chick

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Only the ones who are not talented in basketball.

• dsadsadsa6 months agoReport

Bet you dont watch NBA you ignorant, they fall all the time, they learn to fall the right way so they don't get injuried.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It has to do with center of gravity and mass of course.

Shorter people have a lower center of gravity which will result in more stability add the bulky build to it, that's even more stability vs a taller guy who isn't as bulky.

It's not only about height, it's about how much mass one has too, there are tall guys who are strong and bulky, they aren't going to fall over easily.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Not me. 6' 2" when in HS but not good at any sport

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, because they are taller, it is harder for them to jump and can likely have knee problems.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.