Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

Do taller people easily fall in basketball?

whenever I play against a dude that's couple inches shorter but is built like a wrestler, I cant even get rebound over them in fear that they will knock me down.

Not really, basketball is kinda like figure skating. The best players have incredible balance, coordination and timing. Height doesn't mean **** if you got feet like a ballerina. Also boxing out would almost guarantee a rebound over a smaller person

Tall people get better chicks. Im black 6'7 and I used to date a 5"10 phat booty Columbian chick

• Kathy

Only the ones who are not talented in basketball.

• dsadsadsa6 months agoReport

Bet you dont watch NBA you ignorant, they fall all the time, they learn to fall the right way so they don't get injuried.

It has to do with center of gravity and mass of course.

Shorter people have a lower center of gravity which will result in more stability add the bulky build to it, that's even more stability vs a taller guy who isn't as bulky.

It's not only about height, it's about how much mass one has too, there are tall guys who are strong and bulky, they aren't going to fall over easily.

• .

Not me. 6' 2" when in HS but not good at any sport

Yes, because they are taller, it is harder for them to jump and can likely have knee problems.