Is it racist to celebrate Apollo's 11 anniversary considering no people of color took part in the journey?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • susan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

No, it is not racist to celebrate Apollo 11's anniversary.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Is this because Buzz Aldrin is a Trump supporter?!

• 5 months ago

This post is a joke right? You have to understand that it was 1969 and the value of diversity was much less then it is today. Going to the moon is amazing, and if all you care about is what race went to the moon, isn’t that racist? Imagine if it were an all black, or all Latino crew went to the moon. How would that be any different?

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

He's just a Trump stan idiot trying to "prove" that nothing is racist.

• 5 months ago

There were a huge number of groups not represented on Apollo 11. The largest being females. There were no children on the flight. I don't know for sure, but I suspect for some unknown reason vegans were also excluded from going to the moon. Were there any dentists or podiatrists included as crew members?. If I missed any groups, please feel free to add them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Everything is racist according to Democrats...in fact they are racist themselves by their own admission, the party of Hate.

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The person who posted this is clearly a Republican making a "joke".

• 5 months ago

Lets rephrase your question: Is it racist to celebrate Martin Luther King day because Martin Luther King and his followers were black? There's your answer.

• John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Is it rascist to celebrate veterans day considering no black people take part in war unless forced through a draft?

According to the internet there wasn't a history of 'white' in America so the reason for the world war 2 draft is minorities including black people wouldn't fight for Europe.

In fact there's a historical story of a 'black' military unit in world war 2 carried on by the government.

That unit was probably white. A.

Are you sure it wasn't whites that were held slave in the precivil war south here? B.

Don't minorities call Europe 'africa'? C.

• JeWelzncO.
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

You mean black people don’t jump at the chance to kill and rape brown people on behalf of the white people who owned human beings???? How unpatriotic

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You never watched Hidden Figures?

• 5 months ago

If that's the only reason you're celebrating, then yes, that is the very definition of racism.

• Jimmy5 months agoReport

I am not celebrating. I refuse to. America refused to allow people of color to take part...

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

is that the one with the rock aliens?

: it was apollo 18

• 5 months agoReport

close, but no

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.