Mickey asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 5 months ago

Who's the Most Iconic Giant Movie Monster ever?

Gotta be Godzilla. How many reboots of Godzilla have there been? I don't mean sequels, I mean starting the story over from the beginning? 5? 6?

That's a -giant- movie monster. For a man-sized movie monster it has to be Frankenstein's monster.

Godzilla edges out King Kong

• CD

Gojira.. or Godzilla if you like

• Moya

Godzilla most known monster

• martin

It's hard to top Godzilla, in fact you wouldn't want to try it anyway. Frankenstein might be a good runner-up. The shark in Jaws was no patsy either, although it might not qualify as an actual monster.

How many of those are there?

• Mickey5 months agoReport

Godzilla and King Kong are the Top 2 they're both known worldwide.

I WOULD say Godzilla, but the frequency of remakes makes it annoying.

Maybe Cloverfield... which is so Godzilla-like.

Rampage was one of my favorite arcade games but alas... I have yet to see the movie.

I really liked the King Kong movie with John C. Reilly... but that was because his character was not only so funny...

There was a great emotional part to it when he is finally reunited with his wife... who has since remarried and all that... and he deals with it like a boss.

The movie also lead me to a good go-to song (Vera Lynn's "We'll Meet Again") since at the time I had a crush on an intern and I knew once she left I would never see her again.

• Mog

Godzilla

......