Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 5 months ago

Can I take a 3 year old without a car seat in an Uber?

The ride will be about an hour and thirty minutes long and it won't be round trip since I'm headed to the airport. If I do bring a carseat with me do I just leave it with the uber driver in his car? Is it a requirement to have children in car seats in Ubers?

• M.

No.

Sorry.

Be responsible.

What you think because it is uber that rules and laws do not apply? It does not matter if it is uber or yourself. Not just a law but also a safety factor not just for the child but also the driver. Kids bouncing around are distracting and dangerous. The child needs a car seat end of story!

And if you do use yours, why would you leave it with the uber driver? You would need it for the return trip. Use your brain a little will you

NO. It's not legal. Car seat required.

That not a good ideal

• Ron

The uber driver will not transport any child without the proper seating. When you request a ride, make sure you tell them you need a car seat. They will do their best to find a driver with one.

Also https://www.google.com/search?q=RideSafer+Delight+...