Does Omar decide on her own what her next move is against Israel or is she getting instructions from a foreign government?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Do they check her for weapons when she enters the Senate building?

• 5 months ago

Like Trump gets orders from Putin.

• Cathy
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

She gets her instructions from Zionist Israel

Source(s): Nancy Pelosi
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Adolf Omar is the new Hitler.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • James
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

I don't trust her, nor should any American

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Omar is known to communicate with all Muslim Countries and regularly conspires with them. This is the reason she needs to be tried for high treason and terrorism and sentenced to the death penalty to be carried out the day after the trial, because Muslims are always guilty, even when proven innocent.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Omar is planted by ISIS

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

When she said "Its all about the Benjamins" this past year she didn't seem to realize that such an accusation could equally apply to her.

I addressed this here:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

Now I don't actually beleive that she is "paid off" or is "acting on the instructions of a foreign government"... that was just a thought experiment.

I think that is her genuine views.

• Her criteria is, if it’s bad for Americans, she’s for it, and vice versa.

• 5 months ago

As soon as we find out what her real name is. It's not Omar.

Omar Silent on New Claims That She Has a Different Real Name and Entered Country Fraudulently

A bombshell report released Thursday claims that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN-05) entered the country fraudulently in 1995 as a member of the “Omar” family, which allegedly isn’t her real family.

The article was published Thursday at Powerline by David Steinberg, formerly an editor of PJ Media who has written extensively on Omar over the past three years.

In his article, Steinberg claims:

“In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the ‘Omar’ family. That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family.”

He goes on to claim that Omar’s real name, before applying for asylum, was Ilhan Nur Said Elmi. The family split up in 1995 when three of her siblings were granted asylum by the United Kingdom, including Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, whom Omar allegedly married in 2009 and divorced in 2017. As The Minnesota Sun has previously reported, this alleged marriage to her brother occurred at a time of massive immigration fraud.

https://theohiostar.com/2019/07/19/omar-silent-on-...

I think before "Omar" does anything, the voters in Minnesota 5th district might want to find another person to represent them in the US congress . . . SOON!

Source(s): bisexual Christian
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.