Marcus asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

Ran out of semen? Am I permanently infertile?

Recently I've been masturbating alot (3-5 times a day) and now whenever I finish nothing comes out. It still feels good but no sperm comes out like literally none.

Your body will replenish it over time. When I had to give a sample (prior to chemo that may have made me infertile) they said 72 hours, this is when you have the peak amount of sperm. Unless you are trying to get someone pregnant don't worry. Your sperm count may be lower with that ammount of masturbation but don't worry, a little abstinence when needed will bring it back up.

yes you must stop now.Give it three weeks and it will be normal.Then do only twice a week

If you do not stop now your body can not make quick enough than you are wasting.Yes you enjoy it doing it like every one else but within the limit

You have gone well over the top.

Do you not have any thing else to do

stop watching porn you have seen plenty by now.Tomorrow will be too late when you can;t get erection in real sex game but only when watching porn

• ron h

no, take a day or two off.

• kelvin

no you haven't run out

you go to the well too often and it goes dry

Mate sperm takes a while to be constructed in your body, when i used to masturbate 4-5 times I used to release almost close to zero fluids!

Dont do it too much, it takes your body a lot of vitamins and energy to construct that stuff

You've just out paced your body's ability to produce it.

Maybe take a breather for a while, eh.

• Josie

No = but youmight be dehydrated.

No Just take time to build up again

Yup, that's right, you've finished your lifetime allotment in just a few days, congratulations that was fast.