Why won't my dad let me hang out with ANYONE?

for years ever since i had to move in with him all i have to do is stay inside my room drawing, reading, writing, & watching TV. i don't have anything to do outside except walk and run since i don't have anyone to do anything with. i'm not allowed to spend the night with anyone, not even my grandma.... show more for years ever since i had to move in with him all i have to do is stay inside my room drawing, reading, writing, & watching TV. i don't have anything to do outside except walk and run since i don't have anyone to do anything with. i'm not allowed to spend the night with anyone, not even my grandma. i'm a good kid, i make good grades and i'm in lots of clubs. every time i ask him to hang out with people he ends up screaming at me because when i give him reasons as to why he starts yelling and says i'm accusing him of doing something wrong. he drinks twice a day everyday. he gives me scenarios and makes me feel dumb. i'm not allowed to even go out of my front yard without letting him know where i'm going and he has to make sure i'm not going with anyone. he acts like all of my friends are looking for sex or to do drugs and i hang out with super christian people. it hurts to see everyone from school except me hanging out with people and having fun on their snapchat stories. i'm lonely and wonder why my life is different than everyone else's.
7 answers 7