One of my areolas on my breast became wrinkly?

One day my right breast began to form wrinkles on the areola. It's over 6 months now and nothing has changed. It bothers me a lot. It gets itchy and irritated sometimes. At some points it itches and is irritated enough to the point I scratch it till it bleeds and I dont even notice I break skin bc I cant feel it break my skin most the time. I've tried healing lotions and etc. Nothing helps. Is this normal or no?

It is unusual for one areola to be drastically different in texture for an extended period or to have the other symptoms you mention. It is worth seeing your doctor to check if this indicates anything easily treatable or worthy of further investigation. You can't carry on like this, can you?

It’s normal nothing to fear

this happens to me too!

• Henry

It's probably a fake news troll.

• Cogito

No - it's not normal and you need to see a doctor immediately.

I don't understand why you didn't go six months ago!