VAA
VAA asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 5 months ago

Where can I recycle prescription bottles?

the orange ones with the white lids

I would look for events in your area they usually have them. Then save them up and when then time comes take them there and donate them. Not sure what the community guideline thing is it is a legitimate answer!!! Even wasted my time on clicking the squares and then popped it up instead of before!

• Grace

Take them to a pharmacy and turn them in and maybe they can recycle them.

Most curbside recycling programs accept them if you make sure they are empty and you remove the labels first. Check with your city/town to make sure. If they don't accept them Walgreens and CVS usually have a collection spot for pills and pill bottles.

• PAMELA

Take them back to the chemist, they will recycle them for you.

As far as I know, no where. But, you might bag them up and take them to the local thrift stores and see what they say - if they will take them or not.

Any pharmacy .

i will buy them to be recycled. $20 for every 5 + shipping

You should probably ask your doctor or the pharmacy.