JonZ
Lv 7
JonZ asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 year ago

Will the Coronation of Prince Charles be a world wide extravaganza?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

I expect so, it is not every day that a king is crowned.

• 1 year ago

It will be a British and British Commonwealth extravaganza. However, it will probably be broadcast / televised world wide to any country who wishes to receive it.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Not really, who cares about him?

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

It will make the world news. Whether or not the ceremony will be extravagant as his mother's was remains to be seen. A coronation is a time for pomp and circumstance, but Charles is also interested in cutting back on some things.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Nancy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I don't know what a 'world wide extravaganza' would be, but one thing is for sure, it will be a 'worldwide extravaganza'.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I think it will be a low key affair as most people aren't interested.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No. Not many will care about King Charles and Queen Camilla. Unlike the current Queen, they are too divisive. This is primarily because of their extramarital affair and how it helped end Charles’ first marriage. The sordid details will all be trudged up again in the media when they become King and Queen.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

anyone with a memory won't be celebrating his coronation (the way he treated Diana)

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Depends on what you mean by a world wide extravaganza. It could be televised in a few countries troll.

• 1 year ago

sorry.........it will never happen

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.