Why won’t my rabbit sleep in her hideaways?

i have a baby rabbit and she’s almost 3 months old. I’ve ordered three hideaway houses and she won’t sleep in any of them. one of them is a very large blue strawberry house, the other is called a self cooling cave that i ordered from amazon and the last one i ordered from etsy and it was a donut hideaway. all three... show more i have a baby rabbit and she’s almost 3 months old. I’ve ordered three hideaway houses and she won’t sleep in any of them. one of them is a very large blue strawberry house, the other is called a self cooling cave that i ordered from amazon and the last one i ordered from etsy and it was a donut hideaway. all three of the hideaways have enough room for her to stand up completely and more than enough room for her to stretch out. they were about 25$ a piece so i’d really love for her to use at least one of them. and they’re so cute i dont want them to just sit in her pen and go unused. most importantly i would like for her to actually lay in something so she feels more safe.
2 answers 2