Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 5 months ago

Is it true that some doctors kill patients instead of getting them better with their many treatments?

Update:

My brother was a healthy, sporty boy who was only 16, got an illness I won't mention here they had him on over 20 different pills daily for years . He died last year

Update 2:

While those doctors are at parties bumping their nasties and enjoying the doctor money on alcohol. They have killed many.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, but they only ever kill people by accident. Healthcare practitioners generally don't purposefully neglect people to death.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

He probably died of whatever they were treating him for. If he was on that much medication, it may have been a serious form of cancer.

Doctors don't normally kill patients. If they die, they were going to die anyway and couldn't be saved.

Your comments about partying and alcohol are ridiculous. See a psychiatrist. You need professional help.

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

All medications have risks and benefits. It's the responsibility of doctor and patient to weigh those risks and benefits and decide if the benefits outweigh the risks.

But since you refuse to mention what he was being treated for or what any of those '20 pills' were, nobody here can even speculate on the actual cause of death.

• k w
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

not like that, but read [ pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7adc/85d43e8e35c63a05294c7ce676a896592b5c.pdf ] then decide for yourself......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Black sheep is always there, otherwise definitely not.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

if they are real doctors, it's not a matter of "instead". Several diseases can only be treated with meds that have their own risks. Or by shifting a balance within the body

• 5 months ago

True, I blame my Dr. for my diabetes, high cholesterol, and HBP. I never had them before that visit after 20+ years. Why not blame death on them also?

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no that isn't true

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

In psychiatry there is a drug that starts with an A that has bought and destroyed the entire business. Unless somebody has true schizophrenia there are other much safer and more effective drugs.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I think it is more likely that doctors keep people alive, with endless treatments, when they should have let nature taken It's course. I've seen it happen.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.