Teething and fever in baby?

My One Year Old Is Teething And Has A Fever And Tylenol Just Wont Seem To Break It. I ve Also Tried Putting Her In A Cool Bath. What Are Some Things I Can Do To Try To Bring Her Fever Down?

If my baby had ever had any kind of fever I would have been at the A and E.

Buy some Baby Orajel 'Insant Relief'.

see the doctor be much easier and safer

• sasha

Go see a doctor it could be an infection that needs professional medical treatment.

See the doc obviously

If the fever isn't in a dangerous range, and if she isn't totally miserable, it's best to let the fever run its course - she will be better faster.

Teething itself doesn't cause a fever.

You can use ibuprofen also.

• y

Do not go with alternative dosing ever two hours, there is not a consensus as to dosing with this method. It ranges from 2 to 6 with the most common being four. In this area, do not listen to people out hear, call your doc to see what methods they use.

Fever that will not break at all, under normal doses of meds, means a call/trip to our doc for the little ones.

How high is it!?!? Teething doesnt produce a high fever. Mild, probably, but not a high.

Hi, in in the medical field and also a mom. If tylenol doesnt work, you can alternate with motrin every two hours. It does not counter react. Motrin usually works better anyway and plus you wont have to wait for 4 hrs to use tylenol again.

• Jessica... listen. Your not understanding. Tylenol itself is every 4. But if tylenol is not working, you can give motrin 2 hrs after giving tylenol instead of waiting 4 hrs to give tylenol again.