Chris asked in Dining OutGermanyNuremberg · 5 months ago

Is it true that if you disagree with a liberal that you are a racist?

No it does not. I am very conservative and was in a very serious relationship with someone of a different race and religion. My best friend is of a different race. My parents are a different religion. People have a propensity to apply labels to others who disagree with themselves.

• ALBERT

In case there is such a thing as a race of people who hate our country, love to lie, want to fundamentally change our country so it can resemble Mexico, Venezuela or a third rate country then I guess you are a racist! But actually this is a lie. Liberals love to accuse you of their own flaws!

• Al

Liberals are like narcissist, what they project outward in attack is actually self inflicted guilt that they are subconsciously mirroring into others, any history buff knows the Democratic party supported slave ownership long ago, the KKK was founded by democrats, nothing has changed, except for the fact they are trying to convince a complacent generation that they are the good guys....open a history book, you can't erase the racist democratic party's past by continuously lying to the younger generation, they will eventually figure it out.. nobody is born racist.

• ron h

No, but the shitgibbon has republicans thinking that only traitors disagreeing with him. And THAT is the talk of a traitor

If you side with a racist (e.g., Donald tRump), then you are a de facto racist.

• David

Trump is not a racist. "Thou shalt not bear false witness" (9th Commandment). You are a liar, and you shall answer to the Lord Jesus Christ on Judgment Day (Revelation 21:8, KJV). Even so, come, Lord Jesus! Establish the Kingdom in Jerusalem, and keep the world safe from Democracy!

That's what liberals want us to believe, so no of course not! :)

• LadyLyannaMormont

I’m a liberal and I don’t want you to believe that. Don’t believe everything RWM tells you Not all liberals think the same. We’re just normal people who happen to disagree with you about politics. I remember when that didn’t mean we had to hate each other.

Yes that is so true

• Joseph

According to liberals yes. In actuality, no.

• Nick

Absolutely. It all started with Obama: if you disagreed with him in the slightest, you were a racist. It has gone way overboard now.

Of course I do - some of my best friends are Liberals.

• Chae- Won5 months agoReport

Some of my friends are black and conservative. MAGA.