Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

How will Almighty God punish Protestants for not following the Book of Maccabees (part of the original, complete Bible)?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

With HELL, HELL, HELL, HELL. Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ann
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Why is this question in the site for People with Disabilities?

• John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

The Almighty will punish you all for greed, sloth, and lying.

Bare your soul as you bare those young breasts, in fact you might want to bare yourselves completely

Begging the Almighties forgiveness in forgeting His words,

For sinning in his eyes

• The Lord will punish you for lying to the ball? And if you continue, you will go to eternal hell!

Maccabees is an apographer's book, not inspired by the Spirit of God, towards his Prophets, what counts is the original of the sacred Bible!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

They wanted the Book of Maccabees not to be mentioned as it allows too much to become known about the truth of the NT; that it is not the truth and that all the names used in it are taken from the Maccabees family. This shows the NT to be a farce.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The almighty God did not punish ! God is Love ! The Bible has 66 books.

Source(s): Bible
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

im not sure however they want I guess.

• norine5 months agoReport

The devout Catholic "Lioness" told us why: "The Catholic Church (and by that I mean the ancient apostolic Church which was both the Catholic and Orthodox) COMPILED THE ENTIRE BIBLE. THE BIBLE IS A CATHOLIC DOCUMENT. WE WROTE IT. WE PUT IT TOGETHER. IT IS OURS. YOU STOLE IT YOU ARIAN HERETICS"

• At what point was it part of the "complete" bible? The book of Enoch was considered scripture by the biblical christians, should we bring that one back?

• Justin5 months agoReport

You didn't write it. You edited, twisted and altered it to keep the rest of humanity in the dark. You Catholics sicken me.

• Dave D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Who says He will? No one can possibly speak for God.

• daylily61
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Mind you, I am asking that strictly out of curiosity. I don't much care what your opinion of me happens to be.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

God’s warning for those who tamper with the Bible:

“if anyone cuts anything out of the prophecies in this book, God will cut off his share of the tree of life and of the holy city”—Revelation 22:18

• Hindusufi
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

So you're saying those who took out the books of Maccabees and Sirac and Tobit and others will be punished, as per Revelation, is that correct?

• Michze
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

And the Book of Wisdom.

• Hindusufi
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

@norine - Then why does your version exclude the book of Enoch?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.