Jack asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

Hello I know this is going to be a weird question but my penis is 8 inch and I'm 15 years old is that average?

have someone else measure it, sounds like you read it wrong

• Josie

No = I suggest you sign up to a Model Agency right away.

• balan

I welcome come you to the club of super long cock owners as you are the proud owner of a super monster 8 inch at the tender age of 15 years.Ir will grow and achive a length of 10 inches by the time you complete puberty ie around 18 years.Enjoy with a super monster cock.Regards..

If you're telling the truth, you are above average

• Mark

Think about this, logically for a minute. IF 8 inches was average, then there'd be loads of guys running around with 9+ inch cocks. The number of males your size or above, is fewer than 3%.

• k w

a penis can bring new life and some pleasure, focus on growing up and how to find a nice girl, not a trollop, and your sex life will just naturally tend to itself......get your priorities in order, you are normal......

• Bucky

You are well-endowed. Your penis is about 2 inches longer than average adult size.

• Sam

it's an average question for Y!A Men's Health.

its rather small

here everybody is 9 inches plus

• kelvin

nope it's a good size for a lying troll

• Jack5 months agoReport

I mean not lying but thanks for answering