DO YOU THINK ITS RIGHT AND LAWFUL TO LOCK A TEENAGER IN THEIR BEDROOM AS A PUNISHMENT ?

I am a teenager, when my parents try to ground me for bad behaviour, I ALWAYS sneak out, you see I DONT DO groundings, my parents said my attitude stinks, well I don't give a ****, I do what I want to do when I want to do, last week my parents warned me unless my behaviour improves, they will have no option but... show more I am a teenager, when my parents try to ground me for bad behaviour, I ALWAYS sneak out, you see I DONT DO groundings, my parents said my attitude stinks, well I don't give a ****, I do what I want to do when I want to do, last week my parents warned me unless my behaviour improves, they will have no option but to lock me up ?
I said you can STICK it its against my human rights etc, to my horror when I got home from school on Friday I was escorted to my room an LOCKED IN I was kept locked up ALL weekend I was only let out for the bathroom and I had to eat in my room, I wasn't allowed ANY entertainment, I was only let out for school on Monday morning, my parents said they had no option but to lock me up for my own safety as well as to punish IS THIS FAIR ?