Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 5 months ago

Should I go to the doctor?

Im 14 years old and a female. Last night I had really bad lower chest pain and upper abdominal pain. This lasted for probably 20 minutes. When I woke up this morning, part of my neck hurt. I heard this could be a sign of a heart attack. I was wondering if this is serious or I’m overthinking it.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

See your doctor to be safe

• 5 months ago

Indigestion. Drink a large glass of water next time that happens, and do not eat just before going to bed. The neck pain is caused by tension or sleeping in a bad position.

• 5 months ago

see a doctor as soon as possible.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, go to the doctor

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

See a doctor, preferably with an adult who can speak for you if necessary or, at least, be another pair of listening ears. It can be hard to take in all that doctors tell us.

I don't think that this will be anything to worry about but it's going to worry you and stop you from sleeping so you need an answer (and a cure if one is required). Best wishes and try not to worry too much. The do whatever the dr. suggests.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You are overthinking. If you'd had a heart attack, your neck would have hurt last night. You likely just strained it while sleeping.

Your pain could have been caused by anything, but it sounds gastrointestinal.

Your heart is fine.

• 5 months ago

If it continues, you should see a doctor.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

nope your over thinking

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.