Can you give me advice?

Update: I'm 27 and in my entire life I've always seen that good people will have a lot of pain in their lives and the bad ones will go far. At least in like 90% of the time. I can't accept this. I keep thinking especially about high school, how I had to go through horrible things and how the bullies were having... show more I'm 27 and in my entire life I've always seen that good people will have a lot of pain in their lives and the bad ones will go far. At least in like 90% of the time. I can't accept this. I keep thinking especially about high school, how I had to go through horrible things and how the bullies were having the time of their lives. I used to be a very good person and I had a mental breakdown. I've been sick in my mind and body because of it for more than 10 years...
Update 2: And please don't come and tell me the karma bullsh*t or that God will take care of that in the afterlife, or at least give me some very good reason to believe that.