My Sony vixia hfs100 Cannot record in MXP/FXP?

I have a SANDDISK EXTREME PRO SD card that can record up to 100MBPS but when I put inside of my camcorder. It will not record.
Update: I have a SANDDISK EXTREME PRO SD card that can record up to 100MBPS but when I put inside of my camcorder. It will not record in MXP/FXP Mode. It can record in any other mode but FXP TAKES 17MBPS & MXP TAKES 24MBPS. The card can record up to 100MBPS. Am I misising something here? P.S.: If you read this before I... show more I have a SANDDISK EXTREME PRO SD card that can record up to 100MBPS but when I put inside of my camcorder. It will not record in MXP/FXP Mode. It can record in any other mode but FXP TAKES 17MBPS & MXP TAKES 24MBPS. The card can record up to 100MBPS. Am I misising something here?
P.S.: If you read this before I updated please forgive me as I did not proof read my question. Thank You.