I had two moles removed and the doctor wants me to come back to have more skin removed where those moles were because they were atypical...?

It appeared like they had removed the entire mole at both spots and I had huge holes almost like I had been burned with a cigarette where the moles were. So why do they need to remove more skin where those moles were if they got the whole thing? Are they just trying to make money off of me by having me come in... show more It appeared like they had removed the entire mole at both spots and I had huge holes almost like I had been burned with a cigarette where the moles were. So why do they need to remove more skin where those moles were if they got the whole thing? Are they just trying to make money off of me by having me come in for no reason or is this actually something I need to have done? The said they needed to "dig deeper".
"