Ramadan section: I need help understanding the way the prophet treated one of his captives.?

half way to medina, ocba was called out to be executed. since the other prisoners were being held for ransom. acba ask mohammah why he was being treated more harshly than the other prisoners..the prophet said because of your enmity to allah and his prophet; and my little girl, cried ocba in bitterness, who will... show more half way to medina, ocba was called out to be executed. since the other prisoners were being held for ransom. acba ask mohammah why he was being treated more harshly than the other prisoners..the prophet said because of your enmity to allah and his prophet; and my little girl, cried ocba in bitterness, who will take care of her? hell fire mohammad responded, at that moment he was beheaded.. wretch that you were [mohaamd eulogized] you scoffed at me and claimed that your stories were better than mine. I give thanks that allah has slain you and comforted me.. so how many believe that it was wrong for the prophet of allah to murder this man because he told better stories than him?
Update: please! post in Ramadan section and not hide else where!