How do I fix this problem with my iPhone?

I did something incredibly stupid today, which I don’t know how to fix. Is there anyone out there who could possibly help me? My brother bought me a new rechargeable battery case for my iPhone 8 Plus. I was so excited about using it, that I mistakenly slid my iPhone into the case, without removing the previous... show more I did something incredibly stupid today, which I don’t know how to fix. Is there anyone out there who could possibly help me? My brother bought me a new rechargeable battery case for my iPhone 8 Plus. I was so excited about using it, that I mistakenly slid my iPhone into the case, without removing the previous case, which is a thin rubber cover. Now my phone is stuck about 9/10 of the way down to the bottom of the keys, and I cannot get it out. I don’t want to tell my brother about it, because he’s the one who also bought me the phone, and I always end up doing something stupid to screw things up with it. I guess it’s just not my day. Is there anyone that could help me with this problem?
4 answers 4