Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 months ago

Why is Paris Hilton so famous?

• Betty
    Favorite Answer

Because she has a rich daddy...

because her family is rich and thats the only reason. Seriously I don't know anything about her other than the fact that she does stupid stuff with Lindsay Lohan

Everyone said it... Because her dad..

Rich Daddy.........

I don't know who that is to be honest I heard the name but I never got a clear indication of who that is.

• She's probably more infamous than famous....

• Dr. D

Paris Hilton is a prime example of a person being famous for being famous.

Her great grandfather, Conrad Hilton, founder of Hilton Hotels, made her rich. When she was a teenager she was a model and started her own fashion line. When she was 20 years old her ex boyfriend released a sex tape of her (1 Night in Paris) which went viral on the internet. When she was 24 years old she stared in her own reality TV series, "The Simple Life" which ran for five years. She wrote a book on herself which became a best seller. She has since been in many movies and TV programs.

She’s a famous porn star. Haven’t you seen One night in Paris.

She's a rich slut who craves attention.

she's just another publicity wh0re like the Cardashingtons and the Jenners .............