Should I ask him for help or should I just practice?

OK so it was me and my friend and we were both at my house. She decided she wanted to invite this boy that she really really liked over to my house . I was down because my mom wasn’t going to be home so it was no problem but the guy she liked had a friend who also going to come and he asked if he comes over... show more OK so it was me and my friend and we were both at my house. She decided she wanted to invite this boy that she really really liked over to my house . I was down because my mom wasn’t going to be home so it was no problem but the guy she liked had a friend who also going to come and he asked if he comes over will i do something with me and I didn’t want to because he was a stranger I didn’t know him I’ve only seen him at school I’ve never talk to him ever. So I said maybe and I was a little scared so the next day they came and my friend and the boy she liked went to the room and it was me and the other guy immediately he was feeling up on me and I wasn’t into it I didn’t like it I tried to like set up a plan for my friend to act like my boyfriend but that didn’t work and he threw my phone and started kissing me and kissing me then he pushed me to like give them a ******* and after about 25 minutes of me sucking he did not climax and it made me feel really bad because I’m like that I will fail at something I should be able to do pleasure man. But I just wanna know should I Move On or should I ask him for practice so I can become better because that’s what he affecting
6 answers 6