Can anyone give me their opinion on what I should do in the Canadian navy?

I recently took my cfat to be a navy reserve officer, the recruiter said since I have not yet completed my degree that I did not score high enough to be an officer cadet. She said I could join now as NCM (which I scored high enough for every trade but one) and then apply to be an officer when I graduate, retake the... show more I recently took my cfat to be a navy reserve officer, the recruiter said since I have not yet completed my degree that I did not score high enough to be an officer cadet. She said I could join now as NCM (which I scored high enough for every trade but one) and then apply to be an officer when I graduate, retake the cfat, or reapply once I completed my degree. What do you guys think is best? my only concern with writing the cfat again is I only have 2 tries left in my whole life. I am halfway done my degree also.