Why do relatively a higher percentage of people who are homosexual, bisexual, feminists etc. have colored hair?

I think a lot of it has to do with the culture that comes with being lgbt+. Because queer people have not been accepted they’ve been forced to form communities around their orientations and genders for survival, which has led to there being a more defined culture and society that mainly belongs to queer people.

And as a lot of the queer identity comes with “what I am/want is unacceptable to mainstream people” it goes to follow that you would do other things that separate you from the mainstream and identify you with your community. I think that might be one of the reasons why say, lesbians might wear flannel and queer boys might act feminine.

But also it just looks good, so why not?

Where did you get that idea ? What color is your hair Tim ?

Do they though? Most gay and bi people I know have their hair natural. Or at least a natural color.

• Tyler

I imagine it's because once someone finds the confidence to be open about their identity, they feel more confidence with less common forms of self-expression in general. Could also be a marker, in a way? Like they know dyed hair is common with LGBT people, so they dye their hair to quickly let others know they're open-minded?

As a bisexual person, I'm actually not entirely sure aha, these are just a few guesses. I personally don't have dyed hair and think it only looks good when the person has a solid idea of what they're doing.

I think it's about being beautiful on the outside. People struggle you know. Let them be

Good God are you really that dense?

First, virtually all women color their hair at one point or another, often for decades at a time.

Second, what difference does it make?

All hair is colored except for albino.

They tend to spend a lot of money having their hair dyed.

perverts are bolder

Because of insanity in the crew.