Is someone attempting to scam me?

I am having financial difficulties, so I made a request for a sugar daddy. I have been talking to one guy for a couple of days. He told me hes going to be sending me x amount every week. He sent the money through PayPal. He said the money was sent, and sent me pictures, it said the money was sent but he has to pay... show more I am having financial difficulties, so I made a request for a sugar daddy. I have been talking to one guy for a couple of days. He told me hes going to be sending me x amount every week. He sent the money through PayPal. He said the money was sent, and sent me pictures, it said the money was sent but he has to pay a service fee, and I saw in the picture that the money was sent but he had to pay a 99.90 service fee for the money to be sent. He is out of state, so he asked me to go to Walmart or target and buy a 100 dollar steam gift card, and once I get it to send the information to him then the money will be sent to my paypal account. I have never had a sugar daddy before, is he trying to scam me outve 100 bucks?
6 answers 6