Which computer is better for basic functions, streaming, and card game play to record? I-3 processor or i- 5 but DDR3 ram?

Looking to use to stream and play and record, using windows 10 hame record feature. Also basic functions. I leave tabs open.

At $325, an HP ENVY, 2017, so the person claims 2017. A I-5 processor 2.4 GHZ, turbos to a 2.8 ghz. Has 8 GB of ram, but it's a DDR3. 1 TB HDD hard drive.

- Back story, I met him, he said it was DDR4, but it is a DDR3, I found the processor online and then checked his CPU. It's a I-5 6200. The computer is an HP Envy x360 m6 convertible, for those who google search ( I do to ). Basically it flips into a tablet. The speakers are B & 0 speakers?? The speakers are at the bottom of the computer. It looks to be in good condition, he replaced the HDD though, and so when I tested the windows 10 game recorder...Window+G button, it said it didn't have the hardware. So I told him, maybe he should install the drivers from HP website. His graphic card was not being detected, probably do to his install of a new HDD hard drive. Anyway, the graphics are intel 520.

Computer 2. HP Pavillion. Asking $275 or best offer.Claims it's 2017. Again, this flips into a tablet, it's the pavilion 360. I-3 processor 6100. 2.3 GHZ, have no idea about turbo speed...I cannot find it at all online. Has 8gb of ram, but it's DDR4. It has a 1 TB HDD hard drive. Graphics ID

• Fulano

I haven't spent any time researching, but neither of those computers are very impressive. As far as I know you need extra cores for the computer to be able to encode the video and upload it. Both of those CPUs are low end 2 core CPUs.

The type of RAM isn't going to really make a difference in this situation.

The easy way to compare CPU speed is with benchmarks, like Passmark or Userbenchmark.

It might help if you add details on what you intend to stream. If it's a game I think these machines are going to struggle running the game, let alone streaming at the same time.