Can a physically healthy 19 year old die in her 20s from a heart attack because of extreme stress throughout life?

I don’t exactly eat healthy really either. Also when I mean extreme I mean extreme, other people including teachers when I was in school&college pointed out I’ll give myself a heart attack one day. Even when I’m happy and everything in life is going good, I stress & worry to extreme lengths.

I recently had a heart attack, but it was not due to stress, it was due to diet and genetics. There are many factors that can contribute to heart attacks and the contributing factors vary from individual to individual. While limiting stress is a really good thing, based on my experience, you would be more effective in watching your cholesterol levels and maintaining a good diet.

Basically stress is a factor, but cholesterol. diet and exercise have more effect on the possibility of heart attacks.

I had heart attacks at 16 and 17. I have Frederich's Ataxia and so my heart is weak. But yeah it can be stress, poor diet and poor sleep.

• Chae- Won5 months agoReport

Katydid = She is needier than I am. lol. Seriously thanks.

Buy a blood pressure tester & monitor your bp. A little aerobic exercise goes a long way toward reducing risk of cardio problems. If bp is still high there are many cheap drugs to control it. See Dr.

in some states it is legal to carbonize cannabinoids for relief of karmic congestion . peace and harmony abound . spark up cammii you need to chill .

• If you don't eat healthy, then you aren't healthy. But yes, literally anything can go wrong with the human body at any time. It's kind of a miracle that we can live as long as we can with all the potential issues you can have.

Extreme stress can lead to "heart disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents, cirrhosis of the liver and suicide", and apparently 75% of doctor visits are stress-related.

• Doc

If they already have a heart condition, sure. It's happened

happens more often than many think

• A C

You are more likely to have a mental breakdown than a physical one at that age.

Someone can die in their 20s from extreme stress, but not when they are 19 years old.

But as for stressing and worrying, you probably should get a handle on that. Find a way to cope. Maybe learn meditation or tai chi or something.

• Chae- Won5 months agoReport

And this can happen as a kid. Two heart failures by 17 years old. It can happen. There are many reasons I guess.