Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why do cons tell people they are arguing with "go back to africa" but never "go back to europe" when arguing with a white?

It would be better if you leave the country while I think of a comeback

Perhaps because the Europeans have more class and don't hate on America?

Cons will swear that using racist tropes is not Racist.

They will swear that the Swaztika is actually an ancient Hindu symbol for everlasting life.

They will swear that marching thru the streets carrying lighted torches and chanting Death to Jews, is NOTTTTTTTTTT racist, and just exercising their right of free speech.

How DARE we challenge their first amendment RIGHTS???? we must be communists!

They have no problems labeling everyone ELSE.........but don't you dare call out their racist behavior. !

No one says that. The article you linked in a comment was only a mayoral candidate and speaking ONLY of people demanding reparations for slavery. There's apparently a tight group of them in his city.

Okay, you actually found one. Of course, no one elected her cuz she isn't elected. She has a job in the GOP in a very, very white area. If you look at the entire statement, she really only used one improper word. She should have said "...overpaid, ignorant ATHLETES...".

The rest is just fine and well put.

• Sfancik

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/carla-maloney-pennsylvania-gop-official-resigns-over-racist-facebook-posts-about-nfl-players/

That happens *SO* often, like on the order of 10^-99, that only a ridiculously uninformed liberal whiner would allow itself to be brainwashed into believing this happens at any frequency.

I tell anybody who seems to hate America as much as today's Democrats and liberals do to leave this country. I don't give a flying fig where you go... go drown in the oceans for all I care, but just leave.

• humpty

Conservatives did say that in the 1840s, when the "Know Nothings" almost elected a president on the platform of excluding the Irish and Germans. In later years the Klan tried with some success to prevent Jews from emigrating as well. Racism is nothing new, and nothing to be proud of. it is the dark underbelly of America's history.

Oh but I thought anyone could be European and it wasn't exclusively a white identity? I wish you anti-white assholes would make up your minds.

Funny, I've never heard an arguing conservative say that....

• Sfancik

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/07/19/fla-mayoral-candidate-had-a-message-for-activists-who-want-reparations-go-back-to-africa/

are you really puzzled, or just a child that loves to spin a Big-Windy....

I told a South African caucasian to go back home. Does that count?

Oh I am sorry did you just discover that white people live in Africa as well?

I’ve seen lots of left wingers tell whites to go back to Europe.

• Sfancik

But you didn't mind because it has no racial connotation to you.