Do SJW's believe stuff is free only if republicans pay for it? Or are they willing to fork over their own cash to help pay for free stuff?

They want other people to pay for it, even the rich ones that have the same political beliefs as them.

Ya somewhere at all times theres a magical republican wallet shimmering a silver glow of untold riches for one and all and just have to take it from him.

Source(s): Karl marx the evil Santa
  • humpty

Homeschool evidently produces fools. Nobody thinks universal health care will be free, any more than the people who brought us public education thought that would be. Thre only people talking about "free stuff" are the low information viewers at Fox News, because that is the way the hard right frames the issue.

Yes, this wealthy liberal is willing to fork over his own cash to provide his fellow Americans with a social safety net equal to that enjoyed by Canadians, and most Europeans as well. It shames me that in life expectancy America is NUMBER THIRTY SEVEN!

I already donate to the Burn Fund every year, and to refugee organizations. I have a Syrian refugee family living in my guest house while their claim is adjudicated. I provide scholarships to my employees' children. of course I am prepared to put my money where my mouth is!

Now maybe some Trump troll can explain why they cannot build the wall themselves. If they expect me to pay for universal health care the pikers should pay for their pet project instead of demanding tax dollars for it.

Half of SJWs are Republicans, and they surely don't want to fork over THEIR own cash.

They're happy to take mine though.

Same goes for the other half.

l made haIf a miIIion last year. I wouId be wiIIing to fork over haIf if it meant people can have heaIthcare and an education. I wouId not be wiIIing to fork over haIf for massacres of chiIdren in the MiddIe East by a power-hungry miIitary or for a corrupt government to spy on its citizens. God BIess

I assume SJW means social justice warrior rather than Single Jewish Woman.

Every liberal I know is willing to pay higher taxes for social programs. I did this myself in Massachusetts ,when we voted for universal health care.

The narrow mindedness of conservatives is unbelievable. There are many ways to raise revenue; income tax is only one of them. How about higher visa fees for tourists, increased hotel fees for foreigners, and higher tuition for foreign students? How about a daily tax on Wall Street profits?

Find me a nation of over 325 million, very diverse people with wide open borders and no immigration enforcement to speak of that has govt funded meds & colleges.

then it is not free stuff...

Free stuff like a wall paid for by Mexico?