Caleb asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 months ago

I have an issue please help?

I’m 19 and around 120 lbs, most of the time you can see my spine and rib cage with my shirt off. I’m all honesty I feel like a little boy still with my body and my younger brother is even taller than me. I try to eat as much as I can to put on pounds or any type of weight and in turn I get no where. Im also 5’7 which doesn’t help either. I’m very insecure about my body and it leads to a lot of just giving up when I try and work out or go to the gym. I really hope I won’t be this size forever and I really could you some help or tips on things I could do if any.

Favorite Answer

Hello there,

If you are 19 then your metabolism is going to be real fast. Don't worry, anybody can put weight on, it's just a matter of putting in useful calories instead of empty calories.

You need to work out how much you want to weigh and then create a calorie surplus, olive oil is a great way to add excellent calories to your diet, I put it in my smoothies to add an extra 500 calories just like that.

Protein is also important, you'll gain fat if all you eat is crap food. Chicken, sweet potatoes and veg- 6 meals a day normally does it, but like I say it depends on how much weight you want to gain.

DO NOT GIVE UP :)

• Caleb7 months agoReport

thank you so much and ill definitely try it out, you're great help!

At least you'll still look good for an Oompa Loompa. Become one.